View Single Post
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 09:51 PM       
CHOJIN

hi

so when i've basically been fat or chubby my entire life. i like food, it's my thing

but when i was 16 i was kind of tired of looking like a shlub all the time. i had a crush on this tennis player girl and i knew that i had no chance in my current physical shape. also i was really depressed because my dad died that year. i started running and biking every day and i basically ate nothing (one day i just ate a muffin in the morning and nothing else the rest of the day) i drank a lot of water too, idk if that helped. I went from 210 to 150 in like...uh, a few months. i stayed around that weight my senior year of hs and then i went to college and kind of gained most of it back

then i lost weight again and whoops i'm back to being kind of fat

HERES THE THING THOUGH

literally every time i got laid it was when i wasn't working out anymore (ok that's not entirely true, i got laid like once when i was in healthy mode a year ago). i'm not even talking about going after fatties, i'm a man with some pretty strict standards about who i will fornicate with.

what i'm basically asking is how do i motivate myself to eat right and conform to a plan of working out? every time i've done it was for dumb reasons (to get girls). i feel like i'll never really do this being healthy thing correctly unless i have the correct frame of mind