View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2009, 11:04 AM       
I am frustrated. I was supposed to have some framed photos for an exhibit ready long before now. As a matter of fact, the people asked me a month ago today.

This is the third time the pictures have come back from the printer oversaturated. If I lived somewhere where there were lots of places that could do what I needed, it would be no problem, I'd just take them to someone else. However, there are few places.

I tried to photoshop down the blue concentration a bit to outsmart them, but now they're just coming back generally light and unusable.

They say it's my files, but as I've had them printed in photo labs on photo paper without this problem, I'm a little skeptical of that.