View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 06:29 PM       
Quote:
Tool Academy which seems like a "Charm School" for guys on VH1.
I was watching a clip of this with my girlfriend. Its like a show for cheating husbands and they parade them around in front of a bunch of women while their wives/girlfriends SECRETLY watch them and i dunno the winner is supposed to be who changes the most or something. ANYWAY we were watching this clip and the guys are doing a "fashion show" which is really more like a male stripper show, they walk around showing off their bodies and all the women in the audience go OOOLLALALA and some of the guys try to flirt with the ladies while their girlfriends secretely watch...

then this one guy comes out with a basketball and all the ladies are like ooolala. Then he's dribbling the ball and he loses control of the ball and one of the girls in the audience gets hit IN THE FACE WITH THE BALL

LOL!