View Single Post
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Oct 6th, 2003, 04:45 AM       
There was this kid in my class named Casey who was seriously nuts. He used to insist he was one of the Power Rangers (I forget which one). Before this he insisted he was a ninja turtle. We used to torture him by telling him we knew the villians of whatever show at the time he was into and we gave them a map to his house. He'd get freaked out and once I saw him cry.

My friend Cody took him under his wing and "trained" him when he was a power ranger. It started out as him just being mean and making fun of him without him knowing he was being made fun of, but it was really long and drawn out and their relationship became hilariously soap-opera-y. Some older girls were going to confront Cody and tell him to stop doing this to Casey. Cody and Casey were behind the classrooms, and the girls were trying to explain to Casey that Cody was being mean. Cody just said "Don't listen to them, they are enemies of the Rangers!" or something like that, and told Casey to do his excersizes. While Cody and the girls argued over weather what Cody was doing to Casey was right or wrong, Casey was about 20 feet behind them lamely doing jump kicks and shit, and taking it very seriously. The girls got angry at Cody, and lost focus on Casey, and just pretended to be secret agents or some made-up shit (Girls don't know about power rangers lol ), and turned Casey on Cody. They had this big fight planned, and there was so much building up to it. So one lunchtime they finally have the fight, and theres a pretty meager group of kids there to watch it. There's some power-rangers-esque trash talking between the two, then the fight actually begins: Casey pulled out a plastic morphing toy from BURGER KING, and Cody pretended to be scared and ran away. Casey won.

2 years later he insisted he was a beetleborg. You couldn't have any kind of conversation with him without teachers scolding you for being "mean." In second grade he wore a yellow and black striped T-Shirt, and said "Whenever I wear this shirt I feel like a bee" and acted really grossed out by it.