View Single Post
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2006, 11:05 PM       
i have a lv 35 orc "wanderer" (custom)
blade
light armor (maxed)
armorer
alchemy (maxed)
destruction
speechcraft
security

strength is maxed out, other stats range from mid-60s to mid-70s

i have got:
a glass longsword with a 20 electric damage enchant (from the runestone in the kvatch oblivion gate)
a glass bow that deals 14 pts of each type of elemental damage + drains speed by 21 for 2 seconds (custom enchant)
that apron of adroitness or w/e that is as good as elven armor plus gives +9 to agi/int,
a "necklace of swords" that i found in some vampire lair, that gives 33% reflect damage and +25 to sword skill

and a bunch of other CRAP