View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 12:43 AM       
Go up to the highest level in that area where you can look down onto the area where you fight the dragon, and as you get closer to the stairs going down, there's a spot where you can pick him off with arrows. He counts as a mini-boss and doesn't respawn. I suggest getting a longbow or something because you can aim from pretty far away with those. I actually leveled the shit out of my composite bow, and it ended up being really useful in a lot of situations. Poison arrows are great.

Also, I started Skyrim. Looks gorgeous and it's fun, but I restricted myself to under two hours. I killed bandits in a mine and got to that first town. I like the smithing! Oh, and I did some finishing blow where I spun around and buried my two-handed axe into a bear's open mouth. Fucking awesome.

That was very funny. Well done.