Thread: HEADLINE NEWS
View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 12:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge View Post
They aren't acting crazy, they are acting in a predictable manner you can't seriously expect any group of people any where on earth to "stop being crazy"? I am sure there are things that could happen that would have you rioting in the streets.

Edit: For the record i think that the followers of any religion are "living in the dark ages" and have as little respect for Christianity as i do for Islam, but I am still capable of enough reason to not burn a Quran. I refuse to act as if the western troops are somehow superior here.
Like I said, I also think burning a Quran is a really bad idea, and it's bound to end up starting trouble...

Things that I would riot about are completely within logic and reason. Being predictable doesn't make muslims any less crazy, it just makes them predictably crazy.

Last edited by Zhukov : Feb 28th, 2012 at 12:48 AM. Reason: spelling