View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 08:08 PM       
We have a lady in our neighborhood I call Richard Simmons because of her caucasian fro and her short shorts. Either she has a dogwalking service or she owns like 4 different dogs, because she's perpetually walking a dog down the sidewalk here.

She will not move for ANYONE. One time she was coming down the street as I was coming out the front door with my dog...I hadn't seen her. My (trained) dog just stood and watched, her (untrained) dog went fucking nuts. She shot me the dirtiest look, like "Get back in your house." It was pretty weird. I stood and let her pass.

Couple of days ago, I was coming down the sidewalk with my baby in a stroller AND my dog. I always cross the road when I come upon someone with a dog or a baby, but she doesn't. She bullied us off the sidewalk and I was the one who had to cross, even though that's a hell of a lot harder and more dangerous with a dog and a kid.

I don't like her.