Thread: Movie Ideas!
View Single Post
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old May 30th, 2008, 02:27 AM       
You guys are right. I'm sorry about The Simpsons referencing. Here's a completely original movie idea:

There's this superhero that's created by a nuclear bomb, and he's got powers like super strength and flight-- I know, pretty typical, but bear with me. Anyway, he bursts on the scene to save this kid who got run over by a truck, but was too late. But you see, the truck contains a mysterious machine that emits radioactive energy, and the boy survives the accident due the machine giving him superpowers. The superhero would then take on the boy as his sidekick. The duo would then track down a villainous scout master. I would call it Billy and the Clone-A-Saurus.

It would have to be shot in a town with a nuclear power plant and a gorge. I'm sure there's a town like that out there, it probably doesn't even need a big ad with pictures or anything.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"