View Single Post
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Feb 25th, 2006, 03:36 AM       
I'm tired of mud-people and jews thinking they can understand the pain that an aryan such as myself feels when I see a mixed race couple and have to stab them both to death. Unless you're an aryan, you really can't understand what I'm feeling, and even if you are an aryan, that only gives you the right to decide whether or not to murder the untermenschen, not to question my decision to do so. Seriously, you think it's easy for me to gut a white woman for her impure sexual deeds? It's really not, but unless you know the pain my racially pure soul knows, how can you possibly judge me?

to be perfectly honest, I don't really care about abortion that much, but the idea that certain groups of human beings fundamentally cannot understand or judge the actions of other groups of human beings seems to me to have some frightening implications. If different groups of humans cannot morally judge the actions of other groups of humans, then how can the same moral rules apply to all humans? And if there is no morality that can apply to all humans, then doesn't that kind of undermine all the ideas of human equality? Why should we recognize different groups of humans if these different groups cannot recognize the rightness or wrongness of eachothers' behavior? I hope I don't come off as being a dick about this, because I genuinely don't think I have satisfactory answers to these questions myself, and would like to see if there are any serious answers. In any case I guess it could be that I'm making too big a deal of women saying that certain actions of women are beyond the ethical understanding of men. It may be that since it's pretty much just women saying such things about pretty much just abortion that it's not a really significant issue.