View Single Post
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Feb 25th, 2006, 12:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo Electrolux
Six occasion in ten years IN ONE STATE.

Basically what I’m getting from you is that since the ratio of killing to the number of protesters is so low, it’s acceptable?
Yes, that's precisely what I'm saying.

Cosmo, you're the one who made this a matter of being consistently PRO-LIFE. You're the one who said these people who kill abortionists are hypocrites.

Then I called you out on the fact that not even HALF of the examples you cited involved homicide, and you twist the argument around.

Of course murder is wrong. Good grief. Are all anti-war protestors hypocrites because one out of every 10,000 might vandalize property or set fire to a military recruiting station? That's just absurd, much like your argument!

Quote:
So I guess in your view, the number of people killed at Columbine was acceptable since the ratio of those killed to the total number of students enrolled in Colorado schools was so low. I was under the impression that pro life meant PRO LIFE, not just the life that adheres to the same ridiculous superstition you do.
Please, stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

So in Cosmo's world, if 0.00000001% of a "movement", organization, or cause believes and/or does something wrong, then the entire group is hypocritical.

That means the civil rights movement (Black Panthers), the anti-slavery movement (John Brown), the womens rights movement (Barbara Streisand), and the environmental protection movement (ELF) are ALL immoral and hypocritical, simply because of those bad apples!!!