View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 06:57 AM       
Yeah, I hate Israelis, support Hamas and also Hate Arabs. Your biggest problem Abcdx (apart from putting words in people's mouths and deciding what they believe for them) is that you've got your cause and effect around backwards.

Hamas isn't the root of all the problems, it's the cycle of violence that moves what would otherwise be ordinary, normal, working people to become enraged and want vengeance. Hamas wouldn't exist, or at least, wouldn't be politically important if the Palestinian people didn't feel threatened, and didn't feel the need to defend themselves in such a way. Yes, Hamas manipulates people and is a hugely negative force in people's lives, but they came into power based on a fear of Israel.

Even if this attack did manage to destroy Hamas, the Palestinian people will still hate Israel, most likely even more people will be driven to revenge. They'll just create another Hamas.

I think it's absurd to think that excalating the violence will solve things. Since it hasn't really worked in the past. I mean, it might. Killing every single Palestinian would probably go a long way to reducing rocket attacks. But that's not very adult, right?