View Single Post

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 10:17 PM       
So you could not find the sources? The wikipedia source made the most hard-hitting conclusions, and generally wikipedia tends to be accurate (or at least strive for as much).

The rest was non-argument.

I guess I write poorly, but it does not matter. My arguments are right. And you are a cunt.

Furthermore, I am going to get out of the Army. I want to get tattoos on my face and hands, and the only way is to leave the military. Plus, I want to actively fight against the Left Wing. I consider them a greater threat to our society than cunts running around the sand dunes.

I would like to try to become a Professor and publish studies against the Left wing, because they are the only target that concerns me.

We are fighting a cultural war, up to this point we have gained no ground, but we are going to regain what we lost and we will destroy our enemy.

Historically, it is inevitable that the liberalism will return as a disease to haunt the mighty civilization -- it is a fact of Spengler's theories concerning the cycles of history that was further elaborated on by Durant.

But we could turn it around here, and even if we cannot turn it around, I am still going to fight you forever because I hate everything that you stand for.