Thread: What?
View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2007, 04:02 PM       
So does that mean that all serpents in the entire world are Satan, then? Because it clearly says that god curses all serpents and makes them crawl on their bellies and slither and strike men's heel. That's how the serpent was created.
Also it's fucking obvious that the snake didn't deceive eve. He told her the truth. She chose of her on volition. If I told you the truth like, "IF YOU JUMP OFF THIS BRIDGE YOU WILL SURELY DIE" and you did it anyway you couldn't say I deceived you okay and if you did you'd be deceiving yourself.

Believing and being in the bible aren't the same thing.

I hate it when people embelish as to what the bible is saying to support their bullshit religous beliefs.

According to what I understand the jews don't even believe in "the fall" or "Original sin"