View Single Post
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Oct 5th, 2010, 06:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMac500 View Post
Serious question:
Over the thousands of years I-Mockery has existed, is there any single project that stands out in your mind as being...uhh, more awesomer than others? Or something you will beat into your grandchildren so they'll never forget? (Pickleman comics, road trips, Comic-Con coverage, Doc Mock, etc.)
Doc Mock feels like a separate project from I-Mockery, but that's definitely one of the most memorable things, because I got to work on camera which is pretty much my favorite thing to do. Plus, I met and worked with some really awesome people.

For I-Mockery itself, the most memorable thing I ever did for the site, and in my entire life for that matter, was the cross country road trip with Re. I've seriously never had that much fun or felt that free in my entire life. It was an amazing experience that I'll simply never forget.

Other memorable I-Mockery things would include...

-Count Pop. I love doing that character and writing the pieces. I think my favorite was going to the corn maze and have some kids get all excited I was there with Frankenpop and they buried both of us in all the corn. It was too funny at the time.

-Abobo's Big Adventure. Trick-or-Treat Adventure Quest and Domo-Kun's Angry Smashfest used to be my biggest game development memories, and they're still way up there, but this Abobo game is so absolutely beyond anything we've ever done before and I'm so proud of it. I just can't wait to show the completed story to all of you. It's the biggest labor of love game project I've ever been a part of.

-Comic-Con. Getting to meet lots of I-Mockery fans in person is just too cool and it always re-energizes me for working on the site, just in time for Halloween season, no less.

-I always have fun with photo pieces (flea markets, road trips, horror mazes, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMac500 View Post
Also, who put the ram in the rama-lama ding-dong?
Why, it would be Randy "The Ram" Robinson, of course.