View Single Post
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 01:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
speaking of sex since we're talking about sex, does anybody know anybody that has ever had a fuck buddy? is that an actual practice or one of those fictional unattainable ideas?
uh the girl i lost my virginity to was basically a fuck buddy. after getting to know her and her craziness, i didn't want to date her. but i also didn't want to stop having sex. she wasn't interested in dating either, so we just hung out a lot and had sex. It was unfulfilling and weird, but i figured it would be good experience for when i eventually meet someone i like/care about. also, it was sex and even bad sex is ok. She eventually got emotionally attached and i cut contact with her. if this sounds callous, consider this: she once convinced me for three days that i got her pregnant and that she was going to keep the baby. on the third day she told me she was only testing me. after that i decided not to talk to her anymore

i don't really enjoy sex unless it's with someone i have an emotional attachment to. so maybe i am that demisexual thing

but i haven't had sex in a really long time. i'm basically convinced that i am not what girls my age are looking for. i would probably be better off devoting my energies to studying and getting in shape. but working out just makes me more sexually frustrated. i sincerely wish that i could take medication to get rid of my libido. so much this libido interferes with my life