View Single Post
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Oct 6th, 2006, 06:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore
That's funny, cuz i recall a time when you questioned the very existence of the people on that plane. I had to show you the testimony of the workers from Walter Reed who had to gather their burned remains, remember?
I think you're confusing me for someone else. I don't recall ever talking about the passengers of AA77.

Even I have seen the evidence of dna testing conducted by a pathologist from the armed force insititute of pathology that proved passengers were on the planes.

http://www.sierratimes.com/03/images...foia-10001.jpg

http://www.sierratimes.com/03/images...foia-10002.jpg

http://www.sierratimes.com/03/images...foia-10003.jpg

Let me know when you find anything funny about the list the names.

Also in the 3 year span before these shots of hijackers entering dulles were released to the public, numerous reliable sources have confirmed some of the hijackers were still alive and they've claimed their identity were stolen. It was even stated in the 9/11 report that "A 'Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Student Identity Card' was found in the rubble at the Pentagon with Mosed's name on it. Forsenic examination indicated that it may have been fraudulent."
Quote:
Are you denying that those people in the photos are the hijackers? So you only trust photos released impetuously, rather than ones that are studied and verified? I think that says a lot about you.
The FBI had no problem releasing Atta's video few days after 9/11. I'm sorry I made a mistake. All of the shots of AA77 hijackers were released 3 years later and without time stamps! And alhazmi and almidar were able to buy plane tickets online using credit cards under their real names! Hanjour took up flight training in the US, especially in phoenix, al qaeda's hotbed, and he had his own car registered under his name, a resident address, and a phone number and the cia and the fbi never caught a wind of it! These arabs were able to bypass security at dulles while carrying knives and explosives! "Intelligence failure," my ass.

Quote:
We're not talking about Logan airport or Atta, we're talking about Flight 77. I'm trying to keep you focused here so that you can make a coherent argument. I'm pulling for ya, Gegster!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore
Oh btw geggy, remember when you tried to argue that no Jews died on 9/11 and linked us to an Aryan website....?
Yeah I know. After that I admitted I made a mistake and apologized for it. I only thought it was true that 4000 jews didn't show up work that day because mossad agency warned the workers of the israeli based company, odigo, in the wtc two hours in advance that an attack was coming. I figured that the jewish community was "tight", the other jewish workers in wtc were warned of the attacks as well. But I found out the number came from the families of the 4000 jews who worked in the wtc called the police station and expressed concerns for their relatives. But a lot of muslims didn't show up for work that day as well so it was a mistake. Oopsies.