Thread: Lies
View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 09:21 AM        Lies
When I was a little kid, my mom took me and the neighbor girl (4 years older) to a haunted house at the mall. The haunted house was in the movie theater.

Going to haunted houses with my mom always sucked because she demanded to be allowed to carry a flashlight. They always gave in, so we went through and she made sure nothing would be allowed to scare us.

Anyway, partway through the haunted house we lost track of the neighbor girl. She joined up with us as we were coming out. She said she'd dropped through a trap door onto a mattress and had gone through a different set of passageways. I'm fairly sure that was a lie...would a haunted house risk the lawsuits of randomly dropping people through trapdoors?

Why would you tell a lie like that? Did she drop back so she didn't have to endure my mom's scare-less haunted house?

Did anyone ever tell you a stupid lie that was obviously bullshit, but you had no idea why they told it?