View Single Post
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2003, 07:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal Goat
Animal Crossing. I know all it is is buying a house, paying it off, and living in a town, but DAMN IT, ITS FUN!
Way to be good at being FUCKING WRONG.

What the hell is fun about the game? Once I finished all the mindless tasks of Tom Nook, there was nothing left to do. I walked around and talked to residents, but they weren't helpful. I knew I was missing something so I went to GameFAQs (or GameFAGs) and asked what I was doing wrong in the game and what there was left to do and the response I got was "find seashells, fish, and bugs and sell them for money". It was that moment that I knew the game was complete crap and I took it back to Blockbuster the next day.

My friend has been playing it since she got for Christmas, and she says it's as fun as ever.

I don't know if I'm out of my mind or the rest of the world is.

By the way, EarthBound is very underrated and one of the best RPGs EVAR.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog