View Single Post
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 03:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mew barios View Post
most people don't consider an unsourced opinion article to be convincing proof. especially not for something like "death panel" which was originally a criticism of something different and apparently has no real definition. i bet a lot of people make fun of you when you try to communicate your opinion entirely through copypasting alarmist blogs with varying levels of boldness and font size. is that because everyone is stupid but you? or maybe there's a simpler reason.
Quote:
The Washington commission, called the Health Technology Assessment, is manned by 11 bureaucrats
Quote:
White House budget director Peter Orszag ....... Medicare commission
Quote:
So far, the commission has banned knee arthroscopy for osteoarthritis, discography for chronic back pain, and implantable infusion pumps for pain not related to cancer. This year, it is targeting such frivolous luxuries as knee replacements, spinal cord stimulation, a specialized autism therapy and MRIs of the abdomen, pelvis or breasts for cancer. It will also rule on routine ultrasounds for pregnancy, which have a "high" efficacy but also a "high" cost.
I can't prove this information wrong, I've tried, if you or any other person has can I would love to hear it. Until then this seems to be the real deal.

Are Obama death panels real? Yes.