View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 09:15 PM       
hitman absolution is kinda gay

if u restart from a checkpoint it respawns everybody, even the ppl who you killed before you got to the checkpoint.
i got a silenced weapon in one level. finished the level and at the end he drives to the next level. the next level begins and i no longer have the silenced weapon. :/
90% of the game so far is running from/through stuff

seriously the more i think about this game the more i think its gay
so far there haveonly been like.. 2 hits.
both were so easy that its a joke. Pretty sure i got the highest rating on both of the only missions where i had to kill someone without even trying. Both times they basicallywalked into a room by themselves.
the restof the game was just running through shit or trying to sneak through an area where there's not even the goal of killing a person. wtf. did the makers of this game ever even PLAY A HiTMAN gAME?

Last edited by kahljorn : Nov 23rd, 2012 at 10:11 PM.