View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 02:13 PM       
So the rumor mill is in full swing and the buzz is that Urban Meyer is going to be the OSU head coach. So far Meyer has officially denied that he has recieved an offer, but Nick Saben did so too.

But how should OSU fans feel about this?

That's a complex question. As a Buckeye fan I reveled under the illusion that under Tressel we were winning right. Turns out, not so much. Under Urban Meyer we will at least know we have a coach who will be shady (look at the SEC where he comes from, everyone knows they are cheating and they are the best at not getting caught, this is why they win BCS championships). So we are looking at an era where we simply assume we are cheating and paying our student athletes under the table. How does one react to this? Well we could always say the SEC gets away with it and we need to keep up. But I admit that tastes of ash and old charcoal.

In the end, I will enjoy his winning ways, but I will hate what I know he will be doing while getting away with it.