View Single Post
Bod is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 06:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
"I don't be-lieve it!"

Anyhow, it seems like it's their fault and up to them to make things right.
Yes it is, but previous dealing with them makes me think it won't. Loads of people in my area have been so badly ripped off by them. In fact the stress of Compulsory Purchase Orders has caused two heart attacks in elderly residents, killing one. Another elderly couple have to move out quick because the guy is dying of cancer and wants to settle his wife in a new home before he dies. Many people in my area cannot get a new mortgage because they are too old, so are being kicked out of houses they fully own to now have to rent for the rest of their lives. They've gutted many houses without turning off the water and flooding the neighbours. The area has turned into a huge crimefest because people are looting for lead/copper/fixtures etc and nothing is being done despite many complaints. The best help the local police to is read out a list of local crimes committed at residents meeting and telling us to paint any tools stored in sheds pink so that they are hard for thieves to sell in the pubs. I don't know where to get suitable pink paint for tools to gayify mine.

So I'm not depending on them to do the right thing. Stupid people don't know how to.