View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2008, 03:19 AM       
My theory is that our country got out of control when the USSR was no longer a real threat. We where freed up to take on other hobbies like arming Gorillas to case chaos in other countries so that we can come in and "help". Our "help" costs though. We never actually leave the country from that point on. This path of global domination started with Reagan and every president (including Clinton) and helped us along this path of evil.

So really I guess I'm saying that we have to stop fucking worrying about what fucking Bush and his god dam cronies did and start thinking about what our government is doing now and what they are planning on doing tomorrow.