View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 06:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Some football fan you are.
I don't think that makes me any less of a football fan. I just hate that overall the game has changed little in 10 years.

Sega sports proved they could do the same thing as Madden did better and cheaper when they released their 2K game on the PS2 for a mere 20 bucks on day of release, and EA, knowing their secret was exposed did the only thing they could do about it. They bought out the NFL license so they wouldn't have to compete. Now their product is weaker because they don't have to be better than anyone else because they are the only game in town with the NFL license.

But as long as people keep throwing money at their brand this cycle will continue unfortunately.