View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 05:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hadas View Post
Robocop 2. I don't understand why people always shit on this movie. I've avoided watching it because of it's reputation but that was a mistake, it's fantastic.
THANK YOU. People shit on it because they never really understood that movies about a cyborg cop fighting crime in future Detroit are inherently kind of, you know, goofy and fun as hell. Fuck the third one, though ninja "robots" played by one actor, my ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hadas View Post
Leviathan. Another Peter Weller movie I watched recently. The first half where they're introducing the characters and the setting are pretty good but the second half with the monster is terrible.
Fuck yeah, that movie was so goddamned boring in the second half. I had more fun watching that steaming pile Deepstar Six, for God's sake. Though I LOVED their ingenious plan of getting rid of the water breathing aquatic monster living-mutant-corpse killerbeast by putting it in a body bag and, you know, putting it in the water. AND IT WORKS. awesome