View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 03:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
someone teach me how the fuck the Substitution Method works

Don't laugh, either, I'm a medically certified mathematical retard and finding it humorous makes you an insensitive bastard
i was always told that i had math "disabilities" by various child psychologists, psychiatrists, and school counselors

Then i got into college and discovered that math was fucking easy when you had decent teachers and hired a tutor that you got along with. THEN i discovered that only about one fifth of my fellow students could understand simple shit like logarithms and unreal numbers (even after having the subjects explained to them for an entire term), which has further confirmed my suspicion that child psychiatrists and their ilk are incompetent moneygrubbing drama queens