Thread: Global Warming
View Single Post
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 10:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
arguing based largely on faith............. global climate change is documented and real
Oh come on......

I at least gave more examples then that to support my argument. Real examples from real sources from all over the world. Publicly documented confessions of climate scientists changing numbers to create the appearance of a changing climate because of CO2 emissions. Top scientists that have stopped believing in the myth because of lack of accurate data.

You guys have been calling me every name in the book while looking down your condescending elitists noses at me. All of which end in "You don't know SCIENCE" or "You don't know the principles" like it's some magical formula that only trained wizards are taught after years of apprenticeship and on top of that every single article that is literally common knowledge is condemned as "BIASED".

Quote:
If we continue burning fossil fuels (incidentally generating tons and tons more CO2 than all other pollutants combined)
CO2 is not a pollutant. CO2 has no affect on the climate. There is no evidence that links CO2 to rising temperatures. The sun controls the heat of the globe as it controls the temperature of every single other celestial body in the solar system.

Al Gore's Carbon Tax will not save the world from the Sun.

Quote:
dumping chemical and biological wastes, continue with irresponsible handling of nuclear waste byproducts, then yes, we do. The degree of that impact is what is at issue.
No, Global Warming proponents don't care about chemicals, wastes, and spend nuclear fuel rods. They only care about Carbon and they center everything on CO2. I've been saying this from the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
CONVINCE ME COOLINATOR
I'm tired.....ask me a question tomorrow and I will attempt to answer it to the best of my ability.