View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2006, 03:43 PM       
I like when people think they have a relevant opinion in a matter like this. LOOK GUY IM A PILOT I THINK I WOULD KNOW ABOUT THESE THINGS. LOOK GU YIM AN ENGINEER I THINK I WOULD KNOW ABOUT THESE THINGS. LOOK GUY IM A BUILDING I THINK I WOULD KNOW ABOUT THESE THINGS. What about all the other engineers and pilots?

its like when geggy said that he has engineers (probably apprentice engineers at the bottom of their class who had a "bright idea) who say it must've been demolition, and yet there's thousands of professional people with degrees and brains saying otherwise. The worst part about it all is that those Engineers and pilots never present any information. I mean, really, it shouldn't be that hard to disprove some scientific/mathematic calculations of the crashes if you're an actual engineer, because the math and science is put right in front of them. Shouldn't they be capable of disproving that if they are "Engineers" or know anything about what they are talking about?
So the fact they haven't gone through it and checked the math and equations and clearly pointed out something wrong to me implies it's all a lie made up by idiots. I mean, it's possible that Geggy's right about all this i guess but nobody on his side is really making a good case for it, and if they can't make a case it means one of two things: They're lying, or they're inept, and regardless of which one it is you shouldn't accept their opinion.

I think the altititude thing means they were flying at 480 above sea level (which doesn't really mean anything because the land could've been 450 above sea level) and pressure? Not sure how pressure calculates in could've been the internal pressure of the plane versus the outside pressure?

"and is in direct conflict with the official story of striking down light poles on its path to impact."

lol. I didn't know that was the "Official story" i just thought that was something many of the witnesses said happened. Also i thought that it only happened directly around the pentagon? i don't really get it. If a plane is flying at a low building from a high altitude it's still possible it could've interacted with the light poles.

"don't investigate and then call those who do nuts."
yea gret we'll call people and ask their opinions that will do a lot to prove things. how high and mighty their inept souls must be.