View Single Post
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Dec 24th, 2005, 11:29 PM       
...and I still say this is going nowhere.

This has less legs than Plame-gate had. Know why? Bush took more power. He did the job of a politician. No other politician will pursue this past whatever immediate leverage it might offer. Since there is no election going on here right now, the only leverage it offered was that of distracting Americans from the positive news from Iraq. That's done, so this will ramp down from here.

Sure, it's a dangerous precedent... and I'm not talking about the wire-taps. The public admission is the scary thing. Our government has always run it's spy game on the shady side of the law. Taking the process public, placing such gray area activity into the realm of opinion polling... I'm really not liking that.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!