View Single Post
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2007, 08:02 PM       
I like how Derrida phrased that so that the worst of them all, Hamas, are protrayed as helpless victims. I also like how he calls them ISLAMIC HAMAS. Maybe he has them confused with Islamic Jihad? Easy confusion, but last I heard, people on this forum get bitchy if the Muslim religion is tied to child abusing ethnocentric war mongers like Hamas.

Did Israel once fund Hamas? Is that suposed to be some red herring, when Israel today, just released millions to Fatah who are a terrorist group? What the fuck is the difference in aiding Hamaas who were working under the guise of calling themselves a social activist group, or funding Arafar, giving him bank accounts, and arming his police force ? Derrida, did you oppose Oslo? Did you scream in anger when Arafat recieved a peace prize?

Israel , like the US, has the stupid moronic policy of funding groups they hope will make a subverive change towards peace. ie. if the US were ever caught funding student groups in Iran to overthrow their current Government. Israel's Left want to claim there are Palestinians to sit and broker with, right? So do you fault a government for giving money to an Islamic group who like HezbAllah claim to provide social services for their people? How about the UNWRA who teach using Hamas text books? Derrida, do you support cutting all funding off to the UNWRA and their sham of a refugee program? Be honest with yourself.

What do Fatah and Hamas have to do with imperialiasm? Learn some fucking history, because your perception is upside down. These groups represent a Pan-Arabist/Pan-Islamic goal to conquer Jewish land and establish the first independent self governed Palestinian State on that land - ever.