View Single Post
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jan 17th, 2004, 01:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LacrimansTaurne
Listening to "It's Fun to be Mean" right now. Soda just shot out of my nose. I haven't laughed this hard in ages. I love these!
My pal Lucas (-LuC-) just moved back to the East Coast, he's the other guy on that track... we're hoping to get together and record some new material sometime. Of course, I don't have anything to record with at the moment, but I'm sure we'll figure out something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Vagiclean

When i was listening to the end of "Kill Andrew with the keyboard to my computer", i rocked so hard laughing my living room light went out
You have no idea how red my face was from screaming at the top of my lungs towards the end of that song. It was recorded in an apartment with very thin walls, so the neighbors were really annoyed with us for doing that one. We made that shit up on the spur of the moment too. Freestyling was a big part of "the a.l.e. recording experience"

Anybody else download these yet? If so, what do ya think? I always loved getting feedback on these things and hearing which ones people like.

-RoG-