Thread: book of death
View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 12:09 PM       
Yea I posted the link to the egyptian book of the dead in this thread, also to the psychedelic Tibetan book of the dead(the tibetan book of the dead edited by timothy leary if I remember right). I really liked the tibetan book of the dead.

Both necronomicons have been called inauthentic on many occassions, yet there is still alot of recorded usage of the rituals and ceremonies. This may have something to do with the idea that most of the practicioners don't really believe in magic per se, but the ability ceremony and ritual has to control the sub-conscious and make an effectual change upon it. Some people who summon monsters from the necronomicon would probably also be inclined to summon the Harry Potter heirachy(not that they do), and according to them they would receive the same results because it is more of an intellectual mapping than a magical process.
Jung studied, practiced, wrote and even based alot of his ideas on magical bs.