View Single Post
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 11:34 PM       
I really, really like Prometheus, but my problem was I went in expecting something a lot more intense than what I got. Maybe it's because I haven't seen an Aliens movie since the second one came out so I forgot what they're like.

Everyone in the movie is pretty stupid, though. Like...when the first alien thing appears and one guy is all "THERE THERE BABY IT'S ALRIGHT HERE I'M GONNA GO PET IT NOW OH WOW IT'S BREAKING MY ARM DAMN ALIENS USED MY LOVE OF PETTING ALIENS AGAINST ME." It seemed like they just did shit for the sake of entertaining the audience as opposed to being, well, smart. Same with the alien stuff. That one biological poisony thing seemed to work on some kind of "whateverthefuck" logic because it has two different effects on two different people, then the final humanoid alien thing at the end just went postal on the humans for no perceived reason, even though it's supposed to be highly intelligent.

It was a really fun movie, but I don't think people will remember it years from now.