View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 07:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post

And Pentegarn, why do you think I can't 'close the deal'? Because I don't keep you updated on my love life? Yeah, sorry, I keep forgetting that some people are living vicariously through other people's sexual experiences. Following me around the forums, trying poke fun at me and then laughing at your own posts is hardly becoming of a fat twat such as yourself, is it? I mean, really.
It is sad that the most original comeback your tiny brain cell can come up with is 'fat twat'. I laugh at your ineptness. This is why I repeatedly say you are boring. It is the same response from you. You have to fall back to either 'twat' or 'cunt' because you lack both subtlety and the wit to come up with anything better. That is why you lash out at your betters, because you know deep down of your inferiority.

<---- that is me laughing not at my post, but at your impotent attempt at a response.

The reason I say you can't close the deal is because 99% of your posts on loveline have been the same boring story of "I met a girl at x, but nothing happened." You can fill x with all sorts of things, public transportation, your laughable job as a ref of a 'sport' that is barely more real than professional wrestling, bars, your 'real' job, wherever. It is always the same with you. I don't even have to read what you post because you seem to post in some sort of Madlibs style. You are boring, repetitive, and making fun of that amuses me

hence the s I put in. Deal with it, as my bitch, it is really the only choice you have.