View Single Post
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Sep 21st, 2010, 08:03 AM       
I agree on that. Some of the kids I see these days or some of the players you meet online or something...many of them give off the impression that they lack a certain ammount of...what to call it...control maybe. They seem like they never learned how to play responsibly and keeping in touch with how things work in the real world.

Maybe I´m just a cranky old man by now but we played differently back in the day, because our parents knew what we were doing. Sure, I played Doom when I was 12 or something but that game didn´t linger in my mind for days after that. I played it and then I was done with it, cause it was just some game.

But nowadays...I´m not so sure if many parents watch what their kids do with their consoles and PCs and it´s out of the question that today´s more violent games don´t belong into the hands of kids. But then again, it´s easy for me to say since I´m no kid anymore and can play whatever I want

Fuck man, back when I was a kid we were playing outside in the trees or by the river and that was all we could ever ask for