View Single Post

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2006, 06:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrida
Kulturkampf:

Would it be accurate to say that your philosophy is at odds with the current economic paradigm, or just aspects of it?

You promote cultural change while strictly eschewing activism and revolution. Is there a criterion for distinguishing between "organic" and revolutionary change, or is proper political struggle determined with reference to a graded scale?
The philosophy of kulturkampf is not an inherently applicable to economists, but I would say that the idea of the traditional cutlure being fine and requiring not a change, and that the people are self-sufficient and persoanlly responsible and that there is no need for a social revolution (but rather the need to social reaction), I would say that it would tend towards Capitalism.

So I am not at odds with it.

Though I do dislike soem of the corporate subsidizing and tariffs that the government maintains.

Your last paragraph is hard to understand.

It is a revolution in only as much as it is a counterrevolution.

It is a movement only in a smuch that it is a movement to return to a previous state.

It's reactionaryu.

There is no graded scale and there are no super-lofty goals, merely a call to return to the simple truths of oru times, and a call to maintain a connection to our heritage.