View Single Post
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 03:31 PM       
Aww fuck!

So, eastern vacations start on thursday. My goal was to finish my physics' laboratory analysis by wednesday. After that, i'd only have one more laboratory analysis to finish. Well, it seems that I've completely FUCKED OUT the first part of the analysis which means I cannot finish the fucking 2nd part either. So, I've ended up with only 1/3 done correctly. The fucking physichs laboratory will be closed on tomorrow and thursday, so unless I'm able to fucking whine my way to get to recalculate all the needed quantities I'm forced to postpone the recalculations till next week. Oh yeah, and I have to write down a fucking commentary too.

Now why is it such a bitch to be postponed? Because I'm also supposed to read for the upcoming entrance examinations and I'd really prefer not to have any fucking extra stress to keep my mind occupied, while I fucking try to study! Now, sure, I could just let those anylyses be but unfortunately I need to get them passed to get enough these fucking studypoints to receive the monthly assistance to pay my rent, without the need of burning up my own money.

I can feel the fucking nervous breakdown getting closer.