View Single Post

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 11:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
Ugh. Ok, let's try this again: you said that you want to encourage people to think and consider things, and you do this by typing up long posts about the stuff you believe.

Do you want people to debate the things you believe with you, because it seems like you don't since you don't provide any support for the claims you make?
Yeah, but people do not attack the essence of what I am posting and instead split hairs.

It doesn't matter that much to me unless we are actively criticizing the power structure as it stands.

If something is natural to someone I want to put them in an environment for them to achieve it to the utmost, without an overbearing government telling them they can't.

I support libertarianism for today's age.

Quote:
Ok ok, so of all the bitches and cows you associate with on a non-superficial level, which ones would you use to spite Tadao? Would you say, "the ugly ones", because that would be really masculine!
Haha, I have not slept with a girl that would be deemed ugly since my last Birthday when there was nothing left at seven AM.