Thread: Dating sites
View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 01:56 PM       
I'll go ahead and read this after I paste it in here.

Quote:
hi, what soccer team is jesus on? i dont know if he would be good at football...but the interest he has in things must be worth alot...exceptional...they must be something that we would want to know...cause he said in the gospel of john, he says things like i have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one...i want those you have given me to be with me and see my glory...he wants people to see what keeps him going...what keeps his interest...what he spends his spare time doing...what he has been doing together with his father...the glory you have given me...cause you loved me before the foundation of the world...in john chapter 17.5 - jesus says, "glorify me in your prescence with the glory i had with you before the world began" what he had with the father and what they enjoyed most he wants to share with us...and he said in 17.24 - " i want those to be with me where i am, and to see my glory, the glory you gave me because you loved me before the creation of the world."

he wants to see something and to give us something...to be with him.....he wants us to be where he is ...that is his goal...his goal should be our goal too...we should be pressing on towards this goal no matter what kind of game we played before...like paul the apostle said in philippians 3.14 - "i press on toward the goal to win the prize for which god has called me heavenward in christ jesus." he was pressing on to take hold of that for which christ jesus took hold of him...forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead....(verse 13)...im gonna win this one paul is saying...the goal is christ himself...paul got on his team...christ wants us to see his glory...our eyes should always be on that main goal...the winning side sees the goal they are aiming for....once you see the goal jesus has in mind for us you dont want to play on another team...or at least thats what happened in my case...and alot of people i know...

whatever the glory that jesus had with the father is, its something that entertained the father and son before creation...if paul could see it so can we...we too can get the same interest...its one thing for jesus to see the glory but paul got to in on it too thats why christians talk alot about paul...jesus is sharing with mere mortals things that he has enjoyed in eternity...when he gave it to paul he exclaimed i have no other goal...(philippians 3.8)...jesus said, father you have loved me before the creation of the world...you loved me....jesus is raving about something here.... ...they had something that is so important that its recorded in the bible....and this glory he wants to give!! its something worth while...jesus actually came to earth with that goal in mind...that we might have the kind of life that enjoyed with the father...in abundance...(john 10.10) ...that sounds enjoyable...he wants us to share together with us with him and his father...and the holy spirit ...thats a small team...3 of them were playing for eternity whatever game you call it...lets make a few universes...how many stars can we make today? the allstars of heaven were creating the stars..................

lets be part of the heavenly team! jesus came down to give us something that he thinks is gonna catch our interest...something he thinks we should have...something he and the father had before creation...if god gives you something it must be very valuable................wouldnt you agree?