View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 08:13 PM        Impress me with your injuries.
The reason I thought of this is because I have one magnificent motherfucker of a bruise I incurred earlier today. I was walking fast and hit the sharp edge of a solid steel desk so hard that it moved the whole thing half a foot. I got a sort of black and blue stripe across my thigh right away, but it's one of those that feels like someone implanted a baseball in your muscle. I look forward to all the new and exciting colors it will turn in the next week or so.

When I was a lot younger, I was running on a board sidewalk in the rain and slipped, falling on the side of my thigh. I had a giant bruise that went all the way from my hip to my knee.

Even younger than that, my mom decided to polish our dark-brown shower stall with lemon oil before I had a sleepover. We had hard water and the lemon oil temporarily disguised the scummy marks. So I took a shower, my feet flew out from under me, and I sprained my ankle so badly that I was in a cast for a month That time, my leg all the way up to my knee was almost jet black.

I've also gone over the handlebars of a bike and skidded several feet on my face, scraping all the skin off my nose; slammed a door so hard on my finger that the fingertip burst from the impact and it looks a little wonky to this day, and fell down a hill behind a liquor store, landing full force with my knee on a broken glass bottle. I think I put pictures of that one up earlier.

I know that you've all done dumb shit. Your turn.