Thread: Wii U
View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 03:14 AM       
Nintendo aren't creating this crap to be innovative and allow us to interact more realistically in an environment; it's to make huge amounts of money on being far more technologically advanced than anything else out there.

It really, really, really comes across to me as the next step in cashing in on a gimmick, rather than the next step in human/computer relations.

Also, fuck 'moving your game from the TV to your controller' shite. How often is that REALLY going to come in handy? I think we are all adults here who own their own god damn TVs, and don't have to worry about Da missing the ball game.

While I am at it, what's the fucking point of a sports game where you run on the spot to make your game character run in a race? Just have a freaking race outside for real - it's exactly the same. If you can't go outside you could just run around the room and save a few dollars on expensive new game hardware. This game is on Kinext or some sort of motion crap I don't know.