View Single Post
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 03:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco
Oh, well, thats different. "Several people" say they heard explosions before hand. We all know planes don't crash.
But you do know that it's possible for F16 fighter jets to shoot down plane, or even planting a bomb inside the plane?
Where's the F-16? Where's the missile? Where's the remnants of the bomb?

How far up your colon do you need to reach to get some of these ideas?

Quote:
Quote:
And what al-Jezeera outlet was blasted? Just curious.
Memo of Bush and Blair conversation about bombing al-Jareeza media outlet went out before he could order it. It would look stupid and obvious if he went ahead and ordered the bombing...
So, in other words, it didn't happen. Great. Just checking.

Quote:
Quote:
Again, we have a big jump from "overly sensetive about criticism" to "whacking discidents." Nobody has been jailed over their criticisms yet.
I know you're dead wrong about this one but I have no source to provide that fact.
Then why say a damned thing? I know your desperate for attention, but this isn't really a productive way of getting it.

Quote:
Except its widely known cindy SHeenan has been jailed several times for criticizing Bush.
I'm pretty sure trespassing a disorderly conduct were what she was arrested for.

Quote:
Even Bush calls the dissenters terrorists and it wouldnt surprise me the NSA are spying on them
When did he openly call his critics terrorists?

Quote:
Quote:
Is Chavez a reprter?
Is he dead?
Have there been any failed attempts on our part?
Is this the first time Robertson's said crazy shit?
Robertson is Bush's mentor, you do know that right? Where did you think Bush got the information that God wanted him to bomb the hell out of Iraq from?
When did he ever say that? Seriously.

Quote:
Chavez wasn't a reporter but I'm just merely setting an example...
You know what you could have said to save yourself a lot of trouble? "I don't have a damned thing to reasonably draw these conslusions from. You are right. "

Now, until these dillusions are either subsided or actually backed up( I have no idea which is less likely), I'm just going to ignore you or mock you like everyone else.