View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2010, 10:06 PM       
So I come home and what do I find?

Besides my usual shabby living conditions i mean...

A box from none other than the Master of Ceremonies, 10k himself!

I mull over what these could be (note the vacant expression of attempted thought)

A BAG OF FAT GUY CHOW[TM]! I Didn't even know Barnes and Noble sold Fat Guy Chow[tm]. And inside the bag.....

Butterfingers! And one solitary Baby Ruth. I thought this was odd, but then I remembered something

Sloth likes Ruth! Ruth! Ruth! Baby! Ruth! He must have gotten them all but one before 10K could select the Fat Guy Chow[tm]

But wait, there's more!

It's-a me! On DVD! That-a rhymes-a!

I will give it to 10k, he pays attention to my posting habits (especially b-day ones) and knows I likes me some Garfield cartoons!

But then I opened this last one, and boy oh boy, was it a home run!

The Good the Bad and the Munchkin! I love the Munchkin games and i will play this with my game nerd friends very soon!

Awesome gift-givery 10k! Merry X-mas!

Last edited by Pentegarn : Dec 5th, 2010 at 05:50 PM. Reason: I don't pay attention to my picture contents