View Single Post
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2003, 03:41 PM       
Quote:
That's not true. But even if it were I could say that you blindly disprove of everything the administration does. And then what?
That is incorrect. But the fact of the matter is, with the exception of increasing funding for AIDS treatment in Africa, I haven't found anything the administration has done or proposed lately to be anything less than morally repugnant. Vouchers for parochial schools, 24-7 surveillance without court order; you know, blatant trampling of the most fundamental elements of the Constitution. I tend to focus on the negative to try and get you to examine why you blindly believe what you believe.

Quote:
No I don't. But even if I did I could just say that you only focus on the negative...and then what?
OK, tell me one single thing the Bush administration has done that you disagree with.

Quote:
Once again, not true BUT even if that were true I could just say that you think everything Republicans do is wrong....AND THEN WHAT?
I've said many times that I have no party affiliation. I think they're equally full of shit, and one party is just as driven by greed and self-interest as the other. Besides, the posts you make such as "Let's see of the Dems can be consistent" pretty much speak for themselves. So again, tell me one thing, ONE ISSUE that the Republican party as a whole supports, that you disagree with.

Quote:
You are proving my point. You always try to drag us down. We have done far more good for this world but you fail to recognize that.
Again, not true. We've done plenty of good things in this world. But it's not as peachy-keen and squeaky-clean as you'd like to believe, and that's what pisses me off about you. Show me a corporation that makes a donation that is not tax-deductible. You may find some, but I bet it takes a lot of digging.

Furthermore, while I love my country, I think most of what our current administration is donig is bad for us, bad for the Middle East, and probably really bad for Asia, and the people running the show could very well mark the beginning of the downfall of our country with their actions. And when I think my government's full of shit, you had goddamn well better believe I'm going to say something about it.

You show me ONE Republican policy or action that you disagree with, and I might maybe just start to take you somewhat seriously.
________
Wendie 99

Last edited by sspadowsky : Apr 18th, 2011 at 05:27 AM.