View Single Post
snoogans is probably a spambot
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 06:36 AM       
I want to say that I'm sorry Thanos didn't enjoy the gift as much as I hoped. I bought it, it cost more than we were required to spend and it was meant to be funny. As has already been mentioned, part of the risk with SS is you're not gonna like what you get and unfortunately Thanos wasn't stoked on it as much as I hoped. I was gonna do this for whoever I got, the "list your interests" wasn't mandatory, nor was buying anything from those lists. I thought seeing as this is a fun site, people would find it amusing and if I got any of the people here who've said they think it's funny, well there wouldn't be any cause for all this discussion. It was just the luck of the draw.
Another point that someone raised was only sending 1 thing, someone else pointed out that's not against the rules and yeah, I did only send the one thing, but Protoclown only got 1 thing too and no one kicked up a stink for him.

I'm sorry it didn't go down as well with Thanos as I hoped but it wasn't meant to be mean spirited or anything like that.