View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 11:50 PM       
I stooped over to kiss her wound, but she kicked me hard. Even from the ground, she packed a lot of force. "I'm hurt, you ass," said she so eloquently. Against her wishes, I helped her to her feet and embraced her. "You gotta be careful babe. This is the big city. Cars kick up gravel all the time." We walked a ways down the sidewalk, she admiring the buildings and I her when a sleeping taxi cab suddenly lurched forward through an ancient green light, sending a rock sailing into the back of my head. She stooped over to kiss my wound as I sat on the curb, but I pulled her on top of me instead.