View Single Post
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 16th, 2007, 01:17 PM       
Story Time - http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...php?t=69698353

I was that guy. I still am. I also get overly attached to people that I've just met, but I don't say that out loud because it's too close to a truth, & I only lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas View Post
Pub's story reminds me of when... ...Back in December 1999... [a]...beautiful girl looked at all the empty seats around her and sat down next to me. We didn't talk at all that I can remember, but within half an hour of the ride she fell asleep on my shoulder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniperwulf View Post
lol. I was taking a bus to Dartmouth, NS, around early October, and some cute asian girl kept falling asleep on my shoulder for a good portion of the ride
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeldasbiggestfan View Post
When I was going up to Canada this girl fell asleep on my shoulder. I was just asleep too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
I once had a girl fall asleep on my shoulder
Frankly gentlemen, you disappoint me. I can only imagine that each of you immediately went and had relations with a host of ladies in a less confined area. Except Emu, who could have reasonably rolled his shoulder sleeper over & commenced with the loving.