View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 06:24 PM       
What kind of job do you have?

honestly you should just do cardio like running or running up and down stairs and shit like that. sometimes i do (fast) yoga or practice my samurai swords I'll also do some deep cleaning around the house sometimes because scrubbing all the different parts of the wall and having to stand up and crouch down makes me exercise a lot.
Pretty much the secret is to do stuff that makes you sweat because fat supposedly doesn't burn (from exercise) unless your body reaches a certain temperature (or probably if you exceed your caloric intake).

you can do crunches and exercises to make your stomach muscles stronger but that doesn't necessarily burn any fat (although having muscles burns fat or some shit), although some exercises might help improve your digestive system. you should try to keep your gut pulled in all the time too :O

a lot of the stuff i know about being healthy is ayurvedic so a lot of people on here would just think its retarded.