View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 02:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia View Post
http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/index.html?poll=3027

My guess is most of the people that voted for option 3 were lying , and really belong in the 4th category.

Anyone surprised by these results?
I am surprised that so many admitted they never had a significant other honestly. I always have a problem with these GameFaqs polls because they leave options out, like on this one they have married, engaged, then not that serious. What about those who are serious but not engaged? Does Gamefaqs simply assume that you aren't serious unless you are at least engaged? Basically I am forced to assume that the people writing these polls have the emotional depth of a kiddy pool. Relationships with a significant other simply aren't black and white like that.